Wagyu Skirt Steaks with Chimichurri Marinade
Supremely marbled Wagyu skirt steaks are marinated in a delicious chimichurri seasoning bursting with fresh parsley, lemon, garlic, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Tempesta Artisans’ Antonio Fiasche is the mastermind behind some of Heritage Foods’ favorite pre-seasoned roasts— his chimichurri secret recipe recreates the flavors he fell in love with when visiting Argentina.
1. Take the skirt steak out of the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking to bring it to room temperature.
2. In a pan or cast iron skillet, heat 1 tbsp canola oil over medium heat. Once it is lightly smoking, place the skirt steak carefully into the pan.
3. Sear on one side until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes, then flip the skirt steak and sear the other side for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove the skirt steak from the pan and let it rest off the heat forabout 5 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
5. Slice steak against the grain and serve.