Wagyu Skirt Steaks with Chimichurri Marinade
1. Take the skirt steak out of the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking to bring it to room temperature.
2. In a pan or cast iron skillet, heat 1 tbsp canola oil over medium heat. Once it is lightly smoking, place the skirt steak carefully into the pan.
3. Sear on one side until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes, then flip the skirt steak and sear the other side for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove the skirt steak from the pan and let it rest off the heat forabout 5 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
5. Slice steak against the grain and serve.