100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed | Questions? Call Us at (718) 389-0985
Let hundreds of years of butchering tradition be your secret weapon in the kitchen! These gorgeous, long-bone Wagyu Cowboy chops speak to the purity, simplicity, and unapologetic indulgence of the Old World.
1. Take the steak out of the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking to bring it to room temp.
2. Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Season the steak with salt and pepper.
3. If you have an oven proof pan like a cast iron skillet, large enough to fit it, use canola oil to sear the steak on all sides over medium-high heat. (If a large cast iron is not available, simply place the tomahawk in the oven for 15 minutes at 475ºF and then lower the temperature to 400ºF.)
4. Once the tomahawk is evenly browned on all sides, place it on a rack and put it in the oven. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 130ºF-135ºF, remember the internal temperature of the steak will continue to rise after coming out of the oven.
5. Let the steak rest for at least 10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute. Carve the steak off the bone and slice against the grain. Serve and enjoy!