100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed | Questions? Call Us at (718) 389-0985
1. In a cast iron skillet, heat a few tbsp of cooking oil. Once very hot, drop in 2 to 3 short rib steaks.We recommend using multiple pans or even a cast iron griddle so you can serve all the steaks at once.
2. Cook on one side for about 2 minutes, moving pieces around in the pan to ensure that they brown evenly. Flip and cook on the other side for about 1 minute. You may want to use a bacon press or something heavy and heat-proof to keep the steaks flat if they begin to curl at the ends while cooking.
***Rinse or wipe the pan between batches if necessary to avoid charred buildup***
3. Serve immediately or cut into square pieces for a great appetizer or midnight snack.
1. Preheat broiler to high.
2. Place short rib steaks in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with tin foil. Place pan directly under the broiler.
3. Cook on one side for 5-6 minutes. Flip pieces over and cook for another 2 minutes. You can also rotate the pan to ensure even cooking.
4. Serve immediately. Don’t forget to eat around the small bones!
This handmade product contains kiwi and other natural tenderizers.Each package should be cooked within 3 to 4 days of being defrosted.
© 2023, Heritage Foods Powered by Shopify