100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed | Questions? Call Us at (718) 389-0985
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Remove your thawed Rollatini from the refrigerator and take it out of the package, but leave the netting intact. Move to a rack in a roasting pan and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
3. Place the pan on the center rack in your preheated oven to cook for around 25 minutes.
5. Take the temperature at the widest or tallest part of the roast. The filling will always register hotter than the pork, so as you gently pull the thermometer back from the center, a slight resistance will tell you the tip is reading meat and not filling. If it needs more time and the surface is getting dark, you can turn the roast once more before returning to the oven.
6. Remove your roast from the oven once the temperature reads 140F. Allow to rest at room temperature for a minimum of 10 minutes. The temperature of the pork will continue to rise a bit and the juices and filling will have a chance to settle before you slice and serve it.
© 2023, Heritage Foods Powered by Shopify