Country Ribs Cooking Guidelines
1. Season both sides generously with salt and pepper at least one hour before grilling. The salt will draw out moisture, ensuring a nice sear on the grill.
2. When the coals are ready, move them to one side so you have space to cook on the grill away from the coals.
3. Brush the grates with an oiled rag. Arrange the country rib on the grill so it is not directly over the coals but very close to them, rotating and flipping it every two minutes until all surfaces are browned.
4. Move the country rib as far away from the coals as possible. Place the cover over the grill and continue to cook for at least two hours. Remove from the grill, rest for at least twenty minutes, and serve with your favorite BBQ sauce.
1. Season both sides generously with salt and pepper at least one hour before braising and let the roast come to room temperature.
2. Sear all sides of the Country-Ribs in an oven safe pan.
3. Pour a shallow layer of liquid — wine or stock — into the pan, enough to partially submerge the roast.
4. Cook for approximately 40 minutes per pound at 300°F. The goal is to cook the roast until it is tender and falling off the bone. Check early and often.
5. Rest roast for 20 minutes to allow the redistribution of its juices.