100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed | Questions? Call Us at (718) 389-0985
1. Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
2. In a pan or cast iron skillet, heat canola oil over medium heat. Once it is lightly smoking, place the pork tenderloin carefully into the pan.
3. Sear on one side until golden brown, about 3 minutes, then flip the tenderloin and sear the other side for about 3 minutes.
4. Remove the tenderloin from the pan and place it on a rack in a baking sheet and put it in the oven.
5. Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reads at least 135ºF depending on your preferred doneness, because the internal temperature will continue to rise after leaving the oven.
6. Remove the tenderloin from the oven and let it rest off the heat for about 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
7. Slice and serve with an optional squeeze of lemon.