HERITAGE PORK AND DRY AGED WAGYU BEEF SIRLOIN KABOB MEAT, Cubed meat, perfectly portioned for an entire meal on a stick, skewers included! Two 1lb packs of each, 4lb total
Heritage Pork and Dry Aged Wagyu Beef Sirloin Kabob Meat Pork loin and dry aged beef sirloin perfectly portioned into 1.5 inch cubes Two 1lb packs of each, 4lb total, plus bamboo skewers!
Meat on skewers over a grill is one of the simplest and tastiest ways to prepare quick-cooking meals. Chefs love it — it’s a blank canvas to use any marinade and grill to perfection. Alternating pieces of meat with vegetables allows you to create an entire balanced meal on a stick! Whether you call it shish kabob, yakitori, chuan, churrasco, or anticuchos, skewers are our favorite way to cook over an open fire!
The secret to great pork is to start off with great ingredients, and nothing beats our storied Heritage breeds — Berkshire, Red Wattle, Duroc, Gloucestershire Old Spot, and Tamworth. Each breed comes from a different culinary tradition, and boasts a distinctive, nuanced flavor.
Our Signature Wagyu boasts a big, rich taste with a long, delicious finish and tangy, aged flavor.
Humanely raised on pasture
Antibiotic and hormone free
Heritage breeds have more marbling resulting in more tender and juicy meat
How to Prepare
1. Take the meat out of the refrigerator an hour prior to cooking.
2. Season liberally with salt and pepper on all sides. We suggest putting the meat onto metal or pre-soaked wooden skewers, alternating with chunks of onions, pepper, and any other quick-cooking vegetables.
3. Preheat your grill or a heavy bottomed pan over medium-high heat until just about smoking.
4. Sear the skewered pork and beef for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. Cook until desired internal temperature is reached. (120-125℉ for rare, 130-135℉ for medium-rare beef, 140-145℉ for pork)