Roberta’s is famous for helping to invent a modern take on pizza at their now historic establishment in Bushwick, Brooklyn. Roberta’s made the classics that we all know and love, but it also took risks and did things to the pizza pie that no one had done before, all the while using sustainable ingredients! Being a pizzaiolo at Roberta’s was an invitation to be creative, not just to churn out what the pizza loving public had grown accustomed to. In fact, every menu printing brought excitement and featured new pizzas with funny names and an interesting combination of ingredients. We want to share some of the best pizzas ever created by the many pizza chefs that have worked there, as compiled by Brandon Hoy, one of the founders of this legendary spot.
- Famous original with Heritage Pork Sausage – tomato, mozzarella, caciocavallo, oregano, chili
- Margherita – tomato, mozzarella, basil
- Bee Sting – tomato, mozzarella, soppresatta, chili, basil, honey
- Cheeses Christ – three cheeses, black pepper, cream
- Rosso – tomato, oregano, garlic, basil
- Lieutenant Dan – marinated summer peppers, pork sausage, asiago, pecorino, basil, onion, chili, sesame
- Ursala Parade – mozzarella, parmigiano, littleneck clams, Calabrian chili, parsley, fried breadcrumbs, lemon
- Normcore – sun gold tomato, mozzarella, parmigiano, basil, garlic, sea salt
- Green and White – mozzarella, parmigiano, market greens, lemon, Dijon mustard
- Guanciale and Egg – tomato, mozzarella, guanciale, egg
Shop Roberta's Frozen Pizza on our website and be sure to add on some tasty Heritage toppings!