This simple recipe calls for pork tenderloin, green vegetable of choice, Mascarpone and Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
Green vegetable of choice
1. Slice a 3 oz. piece of pork tenderloin and gently pound it between plastic wrap until it is fairly thin. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Blanch spinach, rapini or broccolini in salted water and shock in a bath of ice water.
3. Chop greens by hand. Stir greens into Mascarpone and Parmesan cheese mixture and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place a small spoonful of cheese and green stuffing in the middle of each piece of pork tenderloin. Fold tenderloin over mixture and secure with a toothpick.
5. Brown rolled pork tenderloin in a pan on the stovetop.
6. Put pan in hot oven at 350°F for about 7 to 8 minutes.
The post Pork Involtini by Tim Quaintance of Boulevard Restaurant appeared first on HERITAGE FOODS USA.